Series K4131, K4132, K4137 600 PSI PVC Spray Reinforced Hose
Application:Excellent quality spray hoses made with premium quality PVC compounds, ideally-suited for lawn and ornamental spray applications using wettable powder chemicals. (Not recommended for high pressure tree spray applications.
- Lawn spraying
- Agricultural spraying
- Vineyard spraying
- Nursery spraying
- Building washdown
- Economically priced.
- Ribbed cover for reduced drag and increased flexibility.
- Pin-pricked cover vents vapor . . . helps prevent ballooning.
- Light weight - easily coiled after use.
- Longitudinal reinforcing yarns enhance coupling retention and reduce elongation under pressure.
- Chemical resistance of quality PVC for the transfer or spraying of “wettable powder” type chemicals. Not recommended for use with emulsifiable chemicals based on hydrocarbon carriers.
- One-piece lengths.
Yellow, Orange, or Mint Green PVC
High tensile strength yarn; one-pass spiral construction.
Cover - Yellow, Orange, or Mint Green ribbed PVC
25 to 150 ºF
-5 to 65 ºC
300 or 400 ft.
Yellow - Orange - Mint Green
|Nominal ID||Nominal OD||Max. Working Pressure* (PSI)||Standard Coil Lengths
|Approx. Weight per Pkg. (lbs.)||Request Quote Yellow||Request Quote Orange||Request Quote Mint Green|
|(In)||(mm)||(In)||(mm)||@70°F (20°C)||@122°F (50°C)||300 ft.||400 ft.|
|06||3/8||9.5||.625||15.9||600||250||300 or 400||35||46||Request Quote||Request Quote||Request Quote|
|08||1/2||12.7||.790||20.0||600||250||300 or 400||54||72||Request Quote||Request Quote||Request Quote|
Note : Use of hydraulic or reusable-type fittings are not recommended for coupling Kuri Tec® hose products. Hose claims involving use of these fittings will be disallowed.