NewAge / Corrtef - Corrugated FEP Tubing
- Made from FEP fluoropolymer tubing
- Corrugations allow a nearly zero bend radius — easily flexed
- Can be extended or compressed without affecting the tube’s I.D.
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Made without plasticizers which can leach into critical streams
- Has all the chemical and electrical properties of straight-walled FEP tubing
- May be overbraided with Kevlar® for higher pressures
Vacuum Service: 29.9 in./Hg.
Bend Diameter: 1/2 of tubing I.D.
Extension/Compression Length Ratio: 2 to 1.
Optimal flow is achieved and turbulence minimized by passing fluids through
CORRTEF in the direction of the corrugation angles.
CORRTEF is heat sealable, and the cuffs (straight ends) are made to accept
standard barbed fittings.
The end may be flared or expanded to permit shrink-tight connections.
CORRTEF is manufactured in an industrial atmosphere and should be properly
sterilized for clean-flow applications.
For optimal cleaning of CORRTEF, the tube should be stretched to its maximum
length and held vertically (direction of flow: down).
Due to the annular corrugations, it may not be possible to remove all traces of
particulate from CORRTEF, even under optimal cleaning conditions.
Overbraiding with Kevlar will permit a minimum increase of six times the listed
Kevlar overbraiding is available for sizes up to 7/8” I.D.