Lifeline Smart-Hose Safety System is combined with a heavy duty NH3 textile reinforced
transfer hose designed to meet the most rugged applications found in the fertilizer industry.
The hose assembly meets the requirements of DOT HM 225. The “Smart-Hose” end
connections provide excellent performance with all the extra safety your employees and
These assemblies are excellent for all industrial ammonia applications
including Riser & Nurse Tank applications found in the agricultural market
- Textile Reinforced
- Each hose is tested under water with dry air or nitrogen to Test Pressure.
- Each hose is serial numbered.
- Each hose comes with Test Certificate & Operating Booklet.
- 316 Stainless Steel couplings are designed for reuse on new hose.
- Hose can be made to meet DOT HM225/46CFR173.315
- Each hose meets NFPA 59
- Hose can be made to meet DOT - E-12325 – (Special rail car unloading
exemption eliminates requirement for human monitoring during unloading
- Chemical Version All metal parts are 316 stainless steel
- HLC Version Hastelloy metal parts
- Flammable Gas Version All parts are 316 stainless steel
- Brass Version All parts are brass
- O-ring All couplings use PTFE Teflon unless other material is
| Tube:||High grade permeation resistant EPDM rubber|
| Reinforcement:||Multi layers of nylon – min. burst 1750 psi|
| Cover:||Black EPDM with Green stripe – abrasion & weather resistant|
|Temperature:||-40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)|
|Branding:||Anhydrous Ammonia Hose Max. WP 350|