1673NF / 2173AVN
|Kamvalok® Styles ||
|Dry Disconnect Couplings ||OPW Engineered Systems |
The OPW 1673- ANF dry discon nect adaptor keeps hazardous chemi cals
and vapors in the line and out of the environment with an easy ac cess
connection for tank cars, tank tucks, intermodal tanks, and in- process
The 1673 ANF dry disconnect adaptor is made specifically for applications
using an ANSI flange.
- Raised face flange, or optional tongue and groove design.
- Connection with a D2000™ actuating coupler or Kamvalok
dry disconnect coupler (1700 series).
- Quick disassembly for easy cleaning.
The 2173AVN has easy access in recovering vapors and provides a
dry disconnect connection for top or bottom loading/ unloading tank
- Vapor hose connection made with 2" Kamvalok
dry disconnect or D2000 activating couplers.
- 3 " straight thread mounting
with 2 " dry disconnect cam
and groove connection. Becomes a 3"x 2"
adaptor for "QRB" valves.
- Low profile keeps fitting below rollover
plane to minimize dam
age in case of rollover. Stays within IMO profile dimensions.
- Easy attachment to existing MC307, DOT407, MC312, and
DOT412 trailers, no modification to trailer required.
- Quick-clean disassembly design.