OPW Kamlok 633 D Coupler - Female NPT
Vendor: OPW Engineered Systems
Coupling Type: Cam & Groove Couplings
For non-compressable liquids
- Long-Life Reliability - Specially designed and manufactured with 316 stainless steel and gasket materials to endure the harshest environments.
- Added Protection - Exclusive features, such as Twin-Kam™ arms with special detent to secure arms in position to help prevent accidental uncoupling.
- Ease-of-Use - Cam and groove design means smooth coupling and uncoupling while the patented Spring-Ring™ feature ensures that the finger rings do not get trapped under the coupling arms.
- Best Value - Built to the highest quality standards with special ease-of-use design features at the price point of other standard cam and groove couplers makes OPW Kamloks® the best overall value in the industry.
- Cam and Groove Design - Provides for reliable, smooth operation in 360° orientation.
- Exclusive Twin-Kam™ Arms - Provides detent position that helps prevent unintentional arm release beyond 45°. Guaranteed For Life (GFL™) - if an arm breaks, it is replaced FREE.
- Spring-Ring™ Finger Rings - Rings won’t get trapped under the arms with this patented feature, so opening/closing is quick and easy every time.
- Available in 316 SST steel in a wide variety of
633 D Coupler∗- Female NPT
∗ Designed for non-compressable liquids