Kuriyama HT3000 Series Convoluted Hot Air Ducting Hoses
|Kuriyama ||Ducting |
Click to view larger photo
|Application:||A single metal strip is corrugated and helically-wound to form a flexible gas-tight metal hose that offers flexibility, light weight and resistance to corrosion.|
- Air Intake Supply; Fresh Air Intake
- Dust/Fume Collection
- Fume Hood Exhaust
- Garage Fume Exhaust
- Hot Air Ducting
- Industrial Dryer Vents
- Oven/Kiln Exhaust
- Spot Cooling/Air Conditioning Ducting
- 316L Stainless steel with strip thicknesses from 0.006" to 0.007".
- Aluminum with strip thicknesses from 0.007" to 0.008"
- Good air-handling characteristics . . . low friction loss and minimal air leakage.
- Available in standard 25' lengths (extended). Cut lengths also available.
|Temperature:||Aluminum: Up to 600ºF|
316L Stainless steel: Up to 1500ºF
|Lengths:||Standard coil length is 25 ft., WHEN FULLY EXTENDED|
|Options:||Other lengths available on request. Please contact JGB.|