- Open mesh polyester braiding permanently encapsulated in walls of clear,
flexible PVC tubing
- Offers far higher pressure capabilities than unreinforced PVC tubing
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to USP Class VI and FDA standards
- Crystal clear compound provides full visual flow*
- Mirror smooth interior permits outstanding flow characteristics
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant with flexibility similar to rubber but with
much longer life
NYLOBRADE is made from non-toxic ingredients selected from those sanctioned by
the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in food contact applications.
NYLOBRADE is generally unaffected by most oxidizing and reducing agents.
Diluted acids and alkalies have little effect, though if highly concentrated
tend to make the hose less pliable.
If chemical resistance is in question, in-plant tests are suggested.
Gasoline and oils will harden PVC over periods of intermittent use.
In these applications, continuous use will slow the hardening process.
*NYLOBRADE HP (High Pressure) sizes 3/8” I.D. and up have a tighter braid
pattern and therefore reduce the visual flow contact and increase the hose’s
resistance to bending and flexing.
Heavier walls on similar I.D.s will be more resistant to kinking.
Custom fabrication, such as a ribbed O.D. for greater flexibility and abrasion
resistance, are also available.
NSF-approved NYLOBRADE is available – call for details.