Kuriyama Tigerflex Tigerdrop Black / Series TDHBK
This hose has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please contact JGB for
a comparable replacement.
Click to view larger photo
Tank truck gravity drop and terminal fuel transfer.
- Biofuel Compatible - Revolutionary polyurethane compound! Specially
designed to handle gasoline ethanol (up to E98), diesel and biodiesel (up to
B100 meeting ASTM D6751 criteria)... and still keeps all the other great
features and benefits!
- Non-permeable polyurethane construction - won't swell or become stiff
like conventional TPR/rubber hoses. Long life reduces operating costs.
- Lightweight - much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses.
- Superior flexibility - especially in sub-zero weather!
- "See-the-flow" construction - for visual confirmation fuel
- Reinforced tube - for liquid fuel transfer applications.
- Embedded copper grounding wire - safely dissipates static electricity.
Physically extract from the rigid helix and bond to the metal coupling (or by
other means) to ground.
- Abrasion resistant helix - designed to slide easily over rough
surfaces and around objects.
- Static dissipating tube - for added safety.
| Tube:||Black, opaque UV-resistant, static dissipating tube|
| Reinforcement:||Polyester fabric |
| Cover:||Rigid PVC helix|
|Temperature:||-40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65.5°C)|
||Min. Bend Radius
||Request a Quote
|| (psi @ 68°F)
||(in. @ 68°F)