LEGEND MODELS T-1001/S-1001
ball valves are constructed of heavy duty
forged brass. They are designed for residential and commercial use on steam,
water, oil or gas. Their full ports allow for a maximum of flow and a minimum of
pressure drop or turbulence. The heavy duty blowout proof stem utilizes two
Teflon anti-friction washers and two Viton o-rings.
The S-1001 series is NSF approved for use on potable water.
- CSA certified for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquified petroleum
and L.P. gas/air mixtures:
- ANSI standard Z21.15 for use as a gas appliance connector valve for 1/2-lb.
- CSA certified 3-88 for use in 2 or 5 lb. house piping systems.(1/4" and
- ANSI/ASME B16.33 for use in gas piping systems up to 125 PSIG.
- U.L. listed 44R8 for L.P., natural and manufactured gases; flammable
liquids; No. 6 oil at 250F. (1/4"-2")
- U.L. listed 757X for fire protection service. (1/2"-2")
- Factory Mutual approved for fire protection service. (1/2"-2")
CONFORMS TO FEDERAL SPECIFICATION WW-V-35C
1/8-2 600 W.O.G. NON-SHOCK
21/2-4 400 W.O.G. NON-SHOCK
All sizes rated: 150 W.S.P.