JGB Services the Pressure Wash Industry
Pressure Washer Hose
If your pressure wash job calls for strength, flexibility, and reliability, then JGB has the right hose for you. Focusing on quality and durability, JGB has developed five premiere, affordable hoses for the pressure wash industry:
Our large inventory means a quick delivery - standard assemblies are available from stock.
JGB Eaglewash I & JGB Eagleflex II Hoses
- Light weight and easy to handle, Eagle brand products are rated for pressures to meet your specific applications.
- JGB Eaglewash I hose, one wire handles 4000 PSI at 310°F.
- JGB Eagleflex II hose, 2 wire is rated for 6000 PSI at 310°F.
- JGB Eagle brand pressure hose is available in gray non-marking coverstocks.
A unique cover compound gives JGB Eaglewash I & JGB Eagleflex II hoses the durability and flexibility to handle abrasion and normal cleaning chemicals used in the wash industry.
JGB Blue Eaglewash I & JGB Blue Eagleflex II Hoses
JGB Blue Eaglewash I hose is specially designed for use on pressure washer machines with working pressures up to 4000 psi and temperatures up to 300°F.
JGB Eagleflex II 6000 hose is specially designed for use on pressure washer machines with working pressures up to 6000 psi and temperatures up to 310°F and has a 4 to 1 safety factor.
JGB Thunderbolt Hose
- Abrasion-resistant cover prevents wear due to dragging.
- Chemical-resistant inside and out, to handle most of the detergents and chemicals used in industry today.
- High-pressure, one-wire braid takes up to 3000 psi - meeting or exceeding specs for virtually every pressure washer available.
- Insures worry-free installation in hot, cold or combo applications.
- Thunderbolt Hose- 325° F @ 350 psi / 250° F @ 3000 psi
Please feel free to contact us for more information.