|Application:||A flexible, non-contaminating food grade hose that is ideal for use in food, beverage and water applications. For applications requiring minimal stretch, this hose is also available with longitudinal cords by ordering Series A3246 ... check with JGB for minimum quantity requirements.
Use of compression fittings with Kuri Tec yarn-reinforced hose is not recommended. Hose claims involving use of these fittings will be disallowed.
- Transfer of food, beverages and water
- Transfer of deionized water
- Water sampling
- Water bottling equipment
- Water transfer lines for semiconductor manufacturing, where applicable
- Temporary residential water supply lines
- Environmental clean-up applications involving water and chemicals
- Deionized Water Transfer
- Environmental clean-up
- Food and Beverage Transfer
- Liquid Food Products
- Semiconductor Water Transfer
- Temporary Residential Water Supply Line
- Water Bottling Equipment
- Water Sampling
- Extremely light weight
- Good resistance to U. V. and weather aging
- Exceptionally low hydrocarbon extraction into water, as compared to the EPA
MCL’s (maximum contaminant levels) for drinking water
- Extremely low hydrocarbon absorption from contaminated water samples
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Excellent chemical resistance
- One-piece lengths
- Opaque jacket reduces tendency for algae growth in warm, sunny applications
| Tube:||Special co-extruded tube with the inner contact surface meeting applicable FDA(04), NSF(12) and RoHS(15) requirements.|
| Reinforcement:||High tensile strength yarn|
| Cover:|| Blue EVA copolymer . . . complies with FDA(04) and RoHS(15) requirements.|
|Temperature:||-10 to 140 ºF|
-23 to 60 ºC
|Options:||For applications requiring minimal stretch, this hose is also available with longitudinal cords by ordering Series A3246 ... check with JGB for minimum quantity requirements.|
- FDA - Material complies with 21 CFR 177.1350.
- NSF - Hose is listed under Standard 51, Plastic Materials and
Components used in Food Equipment for food contact up to 125ºF., and under
NSF-61 for transfer of drinking water up to a temperature of 87ºF.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU
directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain
hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.