Vendors > Nycoil >
Nycoil / 95A Polyurethane Mini-Coil
Back to List | First | Previous | Next | Last
|Nycoil / 95A Polyurethane Mini-Coil
Click to view a full size photo
||The tight diameter of our Mini-Coils make them extremely flexible
and ideal for use with robotics, instrumentation, small pneumatic
tools, control circuits or any other application requiring either
constant or intermittent motion.
They are available in Nylon (higher
pressure rating and heat resistance) or Polyurethane (more flexibility)
and include a pigtail on each end for easy fitting installation or
connection to other devices.
We offer a variety of colors for coding
purposes or to be aesthetically compatible with other equipment.
- Mini-Coils are fabricated with precision tubing that can be used with
- Intended for applications where motion and fatigue for non flexible
connection is a concern.
- Supplied with "pigtails" for connection. All "tails" are 6"
long on both ends.
- 5/32" units of lengths longer than 60" are manufactured with
1-1/8" Coil O.D. for shorter compacted length.
- Adding a Color Code Suffix to the part number is required. If no color is
selected, Clear (0) Color will be supplied.
- Custom sizes, lengths and colors are available. Please consult the factory
with your specifications.
- 95A Polyurethane Mini-Coils are also available as "EZ-Strip" Multi
Color Code Suffix Key
- 0 = Clear
- 5 = Yellow
- 1 = Black
- 6 = Orange
- 2 = Red
- 7 = Gray
- 3 = Blue
- 13 = Transparent
- 4 = Green Blue