Dixon PF Shank King Combination Nipples
|NPT end ||
|Shank Type Fittings ||Dixon - Shank / Water Fittings |
- PF shank King Combination nipples have the same shank pattern as found on the PF style cam and groove
fittings. This shank design was developed specifically for chemical transport hoses having
Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) tubes, where shank
retention can be a problem when using conventional band clamps.
- recommended for discharge and suction service
- working pressure is given at 70°F maximum
- The working pressure may vary with the construction of the hose, the type of clamping system used and the
application. Consult the JGB for recommendations.
- Not intended for compressed air
||316 Stainless Steel
Note: Beveled ends for welding are also available. Contact JGB for further