ISO.A SERIES - PULL BREAK - HYDRAULIC COUPLINGS
" - 2" Poppet Valve Types to ISO 7241 Series A
Holmbury ISO.A Series couplings are the ideal choice where a tough, durable
product of superior quality is required. They are perfectly suited to industrial
and agricultural applications. A poppet valve is used to minimise the pressure
drop characteristics and provide a positive sealing arrangement.
In comparison to ISO.B couplings the ISO.A Series are:
- Easier to connect and release.
- Positive, quick connection ensured by the snap together locking ball system.
- When connected the male and female halves can rotate, even under pressure,
thus avoiding any torsional stress in the flexible hoses.
- Designed to withstand high pressure peaks and pulses.
- Poppet valves have balanced springs and calibrated oil flow passages to
minimise the pressure drop.
- Poppet valve seals have shockproof protective edges.
Zinc plated, heat treated carbon steel. Nitrile 'O' ring seals are fitted as
standard. VITON seals are available on request.
A*=inch size BSP or NPT. Other dimensions in mm.